Working within the office team, the role will be flexible to the needs of the business, and the abilities of the candidate. The role will involve aspects of customer account/service management, using the telephone and office-based ERP & admin systems.
* Manage & nurture existing clients and service contracts by coordinating pre-planned and reactive; sales orders, service/engineer calls, parts delivery, and other resources within a designated geographical area.
* Manage & coordinate, pre-planned and reactive call outs, by means of efficient scheduling of our mobile engineers.
* Use the company’s existing systems of work, ERP and computerised systems to input all necessary data to ensure effective communication to all.
* General administrative duties and projects.
* A confident individual willing to develop themselves with the business.
* To be self-motivated and use your own initiative to develop and grow the business, meeting or improving sales targets as well as other KPIs.
* Relationship building, including customers, engineers and office colleagues.
* Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated and computer literate with a proven telephone manner and the capability of building good working relationships.
Please Email Info@Betagroupltd.com referencing the below ID and above job title with your CV & contact details attached.
Reference ID: BG0522A
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent